dfg
dgd
dgd In June of 1919, a postal airplane named "La Vigilance" landed on the quiet waters of Lac-à-la-Tortue. Shortly after this historical event, the site became Canada’s first seaplane base. In the decades that followed, some of Canada's early aviation pionneers as well as several airlines operated from the base. More than 80 years later, well situated in central Québec, Lac-à-la-Tortue remains an important aviation center.

In the spring of 1965, Bel Air Laurentien Aviation was created from the merger of Laurentian Aircraft Overhauled & Sales Ltd and Bel-Air Services Inc.

The new company, directed by Alfred St-Onge Sr. and Jean-Paul Beaudoin, grew considerably. Its fleet went from 3 to 14 commercial airplanes. A new maintenance hangar was built, and the existing one was dedicated to aircraft structural alterations and repair.

In 1968, Bel Air became a Cessna dealer. The following year, to meet the needs of its growing number of customers, the company built two private runways.

Over time, the company’s reputation for quality of work and expertise grew stronger. From 1975 to 1978, Bel Air became Canada’s biggest dealer for Cessna 185 and 206 models.

In May of 1983, Alfred St-Onge Jr. bought the company. In 1989, Bel Air sold its commercial planes and focussed its operations exclusively on sales and servicing its customers’ airplanes.

Today, Bel Air Aviation is the most important maintenance and repair facility for light aircraft and seaplanes in Eastern Canada.

We offer a wide range of services including purchase and sales of aircraft, parts and components. We are dealers for Lycoming, Continental, and Pratt et Whitney aircraft engines. Our facility is capable in accomplishing everything from small alterations to major structural repairs and we maintain a full range of Cessna parts and much more. Fuel servicing is also available at the airbase and seaplane base.
dgd
dfgdf dgd dgd
dfgd